Dear all,

If you have documented local policies for your NACO catalogers, would you be willing to share them with me? At Illinois we’re working on developing these, and we’d like to see what others have considered.

Thanks!

Nicole

Nicole E. Ream-Sotomayor
Foreign Languages Cataloging Coordinator

University Library | Acquisitions & Cataloging Services
1 Library | 1408 W. Gregory Drive | M/C 522
Urbana, IL 61801
www.library.illinois.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png">

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.