Hello,

Wasn’t sure if this was something I could fix or if this is a Library of Congress matter.

n 2019029657

Badiozamani, Ghazal

Has the source : Every day easy air fryer, 2018: |b ECIP t.p. (Ghazalle Badiozamani)

no2019077828

Badiozamani, Ghazalle (Photographer)

Has a version of the below address attached

https://www.ghazallephotography.com/purchase

I believe that the book “Every day easy air fryer, 2018” belongs with the photographer as the book is listed on Ghazalle’s website and is attached to Badiozamani, Ghazalle (Photographer) in LOC’s catalog.

The book that I think should be attached to Badiozamani, Ghazal is “Iran and America : re-kind[l]ing a love lost / by Badi Badiozamani, Ghazal Badiozamani.”

Based off the following from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Iran-America-Rekindling-Love-Lost/dp/0974217204

Ghazal Badiozamani, the contributing author, works at the United Nations Department for Economic and Social Affairs. She received a dual undergraduate degree in Economics and International Relations from Stanford University, where she served as President of the women's Honors Society. She also holds an M.Sc. in Economics with a focus in Development Studies from the London School of Economics.

Not sure how credible but does provide a birth date and location for the above person

https://prabook.com/web/ghazal.badiozamani/696647

Other information about Ghazal Badiozamani

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/1999/aug/26/through-flames/#

https://www.nfais.org/board-of-directors

Any help is appreciated,

Kristin Anderson

Technical Services Acquisitions Librarian

Paul Sawyier Public Library

319 Wapping St.

Frankfort, KY 40601

502-352-2665 ext. 203