Dear Laura,

I would also highly recommend the 5 days FRAME Tech Course by INA in Paris,
taking place every year in June.
It might seem overkill to go to Paris for just this kind of course, but the
price is very affordable, they offer a package deal with the hotel included
and it is very much value for money.

The dates for the June edition are always announced around February or
slightly later. It makes sense to follow the communication channels of INA
Sup (the INA dept organising this course), or FIAT/IFTA to stay updated.

Best regards,

Brecht Declercq
Digitisation and Acquisition Manager
VIAA - Ghent - Belgium