Dear colleagues,

Registration is now open for the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives (IASA) 50th Annual Conference in Hilversum, Netherlands, from September 30 – October 3: http://2019.iasa-web.org/registration .
The conference will be hosted by the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (NISV).

Please visit the conference website for more information, such as the programme, venue, travel advice, social events, workshops and tutorials, professional visits, and other details: http://2019.iasa-web.org/ .
The preliminary programme is available here: http://2019.iasa-web.org/programme .

The “early bird” registration rate ends on September 2, 2019.

The IASA conference will be followed by the Joint Technical Symposium<http://jts2019.com/> (JTS), being held in the same location, from Thursday 3rd - Saturday 5th October 2019.

We are excited to be returning to the country of IASA’s birth, as IASA was established in 1969 in Amsterdam to “function as a medium for international co-operation between archives that preserve recorded sound and audiovisual documents” (from www.iasa-web.org/about-iasa<http://www.iasa-web.org/about-iasa>).

Looking forward to seeing you at our 50th Anniversary conference!

On behalf of the conference organising committee,

Toby Seay
International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives (IASA) | President
www.iasa-web.org/<http://www.iasa-web.org/>