Hi David -

I think a few parts of copyright law are getting a little bit confused here.

The ReDigi case would only have bearing on digital content that is sold
under a EULA that governs it's re-sale. If you purchased this material
under that kind of license, then in the US, that would complicate any
transfer to a collection.

All works being handled in the US would fall under US law for the purpose
of transferring to a collection; we don't have a contract override
provision in our laws, so any EULAs governing the content that claim US
jurisdiction would apply. It sounds like the material you are dealing with
is clearly copyrighted, which is where Berne comes into play here.

I am afraid I can't offer any advice on the appraisal of the content. It
sounds like a wonderful collection! Best of luck!

Kathleen DeLaurenti
Peabody Institute