Hi Steve
Thank you.
Well, no hurricanes, tornados, floods or earthquakes, so that's the same,
safe. I am so excited.

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
3K scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
Tripadvisor level 6 contributor, level 15 restaurant expert