I'm not quite clear what you are trying to do here. Are you trying to play
a NAB tape on a machine with CCIR eq?

If that is the case then there is a document on the MRL website that
describes the differences at various frequencies. I don't know if any
enterprising eq plug-in manufacturers have come up with suitable software
settings but it should certainly be possible to do the conversion in
software. However, I've found that different studios interpretation of the
standard can be a few dB adrift so it is always good to use tones where
possible.

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 20:13, Douglas Pomeroy <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  A friend has an NAB tape and wants to know if there is aconverter (either
> hardware or software) for making a CCIR copy.At Columbia Records we had
> boxes, made by Columbia,
> for various types of conversions.
>
> Doug Pomeroy
> 193 Baltic St., Brooklyn, NY 11201-6173

*       James Perrett
*       JRP Music Services, Alresford, Hampshire, U.K.
*       Audio Mastering, Restoration, Recording and Consultancy
*       Phone +44 (0) 777 600 6107
* e-mail [log in to unmask]
* http://www.jrpmusic.net