Welcome Shai! Wyoming sure a lot different than Israel!
Steve
In a message dated 7/16/2019 12:49:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Dear friends and colleagues.
Over the years, I was asked for advice or help with projects. I was askedif I ever will work in the States since shipping to Israel was not apossibility for your organizations. Well, after years of pondering theissue I am glad to announce that as of today I have an official branch inWyoming called Audio, Video and Film Digitization services, LLC.
Hope to see all of you soon in Montreal--
CheersShai DroriExpert digitization services for Audio Video3K scanning for film 8mm-35mmTimeless Recordings Music [log in to unmask] level 6 contributor, level 15 restaurant expert