On 7/3/2019 8:39 PM, Gary A. Galo wrote:
> I'm a Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale fan, myself. I don't like really hoppy beers, and most experts agree that hops dry out rubber rollers.

I always thought IPA tasted like a chemical factory, or like needled
beer (beer with a pure-alcohol adjuvant, a feature of the Prohibition
era in the USA). I'll take Guinness, myself. Well, I won't take
anything, because my system can't handle it any more, but you know what
I mean.

A side note: I always told students as a joke that if they didn't have
any head cleaner they could use (non-flavored) vodka. Well, one day I
ran out of head cleaner, so I god to try out my own advice. I used, I
think, Wolfschmidt's vodka, and it worked just fine.

Peace,
Paul

> Cheers,
> Gary
>
> Gary Galo
> Audio Engineer Emeritus
> The Crane School of Music
> SUNY at Potsdam, NY 13676
>
> "Great art presupposes the alert mind of the educated listener."
> Arnold Schoenberg
>
> "A true artist doesn't want to be admired, he wants to be believed."
> Igor Markevitch
>
> "If you design an audio system based on the premise that nothing is audible,
> on that system nothing will be audible."
> G. Galo

---