On 7/1/2019 5:09 PM, Donald Tait wrote:
>  ???? Perhaps Jane Friedman (or Friedmann) at Columbia/Epic? She helped me at Columbia's New York headquarters in 1976 when I was doing some research about Bruno Walter's Columbia records. But I could be wrong about it.

Sounds good. Here's why I need to know; I'm writing something where I
talk about the early A&R men in country music recording, and I want to
follow that up by saying something like "And they *were* all men; the
first women didn't produce records until 19__, when ___" I'm trying to
fill in the blanks.

Peace,
Paul