Daily, if the machine is in use. All equipment to be used is cleaned
checked for calibration before use. All rubber products (Pinch rollers,
belts, etc.) are cleaned with distilled water and a mild soap. For
storage, all rubber products are treated with a rubber conditioner. I
don't use alcohol base products on pinch rollers and belts because
alcohol tends to dry out rubber products.

The advantage of distilled water is purity. Some people recommend
dieonized distilled because it can work better with some surfactants.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net