IPA? You wash them in beer? That was just my first thought. Isopropyl Alcohol is abbreviated IPA? First I heard that.

International Phonetic Alphabet?

Innovative Products of America (IPA®) is an Original Equipment Manufacturer specializing in the development of innovative tools and equipment since 1991.

so much for the googlenet.
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio