That's funny. I just reread that myself and wondered why I used that abbreviation.   For the record, I do avoid (actual) IPA.  Too hoppy for my tastes.   Now don't go asking why I avoid using IPA for  records!

________________________________
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] How often do you routinely clean your rubber capstan rollers , with what and why?

IPA? You wash them in beer? That was just my first thought. Isopropyl Alcohol is abbreviated IPA? First I heard that.

International Phonetic Alphabet?

Innovative Products of America (IPAŽ) is an Original Equipment Manufacturer specializing in the development of innovative tools and equipment since 1991.

so much for the googlenet.
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio