Hi Corey,

You said, " FWIW, Nakamichi

decks weren't the only decks that came with dual capstan transports
and

pressure pad lifters. Several brands produced audiophile grade
machines

with dual capstan transports and pressure pad lifters that had specs
as

good as most Nakamichi's."

I've never come across this. Do you remember which brands  these were
please?

Thanks,

Tim Gillett