From: "Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List"
To:<[log in to unmask]>
Sent:Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:27:13 +0000
Subject:Re: [ARSCLIST] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette pressure
pads, Nakamichi Dragon NAAC Azimuth Correction with link

 Hopefully nothing, because if it did anything, it would indicate that
the Dragon could potentially mess up the phase relationships between
the two channels in any stereophonic recording.

 Best,
 Gary

 Gary Galo
 Audio Engineer Emeritus
 The Crane School of Music
 SUNY at Potsdam, NY 13676

 Arnold Schoenberg

 Igor Markevitch

 "If you design an audio system based on the premise that nothing is
audible,
 on that system nothing will be audible."
 G. Galo