Greetings!

The article is in hand. Thank you to all!

And I added my email address to my signature block. Thanks again!

/r,

Virginia

Virginia M. Sanchez, MLIS
Librarian
Research Library
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Mailing Address 9039 Village Drive
Yosemite, CA 95389
209.372.0280   voice
209.372.0255   fax

*"You will never know everything. Keep moving, keep smiling and keep loving
life as you take your journey." Doug A. Sandler,  "*10 Things Dr. Seuss Can
Teach Us About Life"