CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good afternoon,  we have some excess volumes of this journal available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues/volumes by 26 Jul 2019. Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing information to [log in to unmask]    These may not be available immediately, but please indicate your interest by the due date as unpacking from our relocation is moving rapidly.

ISSN : 	0002-9106
Title : 	The American Journal of Anatomy
Volume Info : 	v.122 - v.177 (1968-1986)
Missing : v.124 no.4 (1969)

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
ATTN: FCDD-SCG-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
As of 1 Oct 19, my phone number will be (508) 206-3521

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED