CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good evening,  we have some excess volumes of these journals available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues/volumes by 8 Jul 2019. Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing information to [log in to unmask]    These may not be available immediately, but please indicate your interest by the due date as unpacking from our relocation is moving rapidly.

ISSN : 	0008-1981