From: Arrighetti, Julie
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GS-14 Reference Services Chief at the Department of State

Colleagues - a GS-14 Reference Service Chief at the Ralph J. Bunche Library, U.S. Department of State, is now posted on USAJobs.  The announcement is open through 23 July.

This position provides leadership and direction for the research and information access services of the Library, and as part of the senior management team, participates in the development and administration of the Library program.

To learn more about the position and submit your application, please to go to https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538929400.

As with the Legal Librarian position that posted yesterday, there is only one announcement for this position.  Anyone who is interested in applying should use this announcement, read the instructions carefully, and be sure to include all required documents when submitting an application.

About the Ralph J. Bunche Library: Founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1789 by Thomas Jefferson, the Library has the distinction of being the oldest federal library and is currently in its 230th year of continuous service to the men and women of the Department of State.  In 1997, it was dedicated to diplomat and Nobel Prize Winne Ralph J. Bunche.  Its extensive collection includes a number of historic documents, and chronicles the history of the Department and U.S. international relations.  The Library currently serves the 70,000 employees of the State Department serving throughout the United States and in hundreds of U.S. diplomatic missions in every part of the world.

Regards

Julie

Julie Arrighetti
Chief Librarian
Ralph J. Bunche Library
Office of Information Programs and Services
U.S. Department of State
202.647.3002