Greetings,
We have a request for a more current (and more generally applicable to non-military governmental operations) table of "Useful Life and Disposal Value" of federal equipment. The model the patron sought was along the lines of Circular No. A-76<https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/omb/circulars/a076/a076sa3.html>.

Does anyone's agency have such a document they can share? Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer
Reference Librarian, LinTech Global, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0172
https://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/library

"Applied science, purposeful and determined,
and pure science, playful and freely curious,
continuously support and stimulate each other.
The great nation of the future will be the one which
protects the freedom of pure science
as much as it encourages applied science."
                                                       - Edwin Herbert Land

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.