CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good evening,  we have some excess volumes of these journals available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues/volumes by 23 Jul 2019. Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing information to [log in to unmask]    These may not be available immediately, but please indicate your interest by the due date as unpacking from our relocation is moving rapidly.

ISSN : 	0366-9033
Title : 	Faraday Society - Discussions.
Other Title : 	Discussions of the Faraday Society.
Volume Info : 	no.1 - no.51 (1947-1971)
Missing : no.45 (1968)
Co-Author : 	Faraday Society.
Later Title : 	Faraday Discussions of the Chemical Society 1359-6640

ISSN : 	0301-5696
Title : 	Faraday Society - Symposia.
Other Title : 	Symposia of the Faraday Society.
Volume Info : 	no.1 - no.4 (1967-1970)
Co-Author : 	Faraday Society.
Later Title : 	Faraday symposia of the Chemical Society 0301-5696

ISSN : 	0014-7672
Title : 	Faraday Society - Transactions.
Other Title : 	Transactions of the Faraday Society.
Volume Info : 	v.42 - v.67 (1946-1971)
Co-Author : 	Faraday Society.

ISSN : 	0301-5696
Title : 	Faraday Symposia of the Chemical Society.
Volume Info : 	no.6 - no.19 (1967-1984)
Co-Author : 	Chemical Society (Great Britain). Faraday Division.
Earlier Title : 	Symposia of the Faraday Society 0301-5696

ISSN : 	1359-6640
Title : 	The Chemical Society (Great Britain) - Faraday Discussions.
Other Title : 	The Royal Society of Chemistry - Faraday Discussions.
Other Title : 	Faraday Discussions of The Chemical Society.
Other Title : 	Faraday Discussions of The Royal Society of Chemistry.
Volume Info : 	no.55 - no.94 (1973-1992)
Missing : no.93 (1992)
Co-Author : 	Chemical Society (Great Britain). Faraday Division.
Co-Author : 	Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain). Faraday Division.

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
ATTN: FCDD-SCG-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
As of 1 Oct 19, my phone number will be (508) 206-3521

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED