Greetings!

The article is in hand. Thank you to all!

And I added my email address to my signature block. Thanks again!

/r,

Virginia

Virginia M. Sanchez, MLIS
Librarian
Research Library
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Mailing Address 9039 Village Drive
Yosemite, CA 95389
209.372.0280   voice
209.372.0255   fax

"You will never know everything. Keep moving, keep smiling and keep loving life as you take your journey." Doug A. Sandler,  "10 Things Dr. Seuss Can Teach Us About Life"

I am seeking this article, if anyone is able to provide a copy:
image.png