Excellent news, thank you for the update!

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 3:04 PM Trail, Nate <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Good question!

We are going to first do a full reload of the Works/Instances into ID and then export, because of some key issues we want to address. We’re just refreshing the LCSH bulk file this week, and hope to produce the Names soon after that.

Thanks for your interest!

Nate

Nate Trail

Network Development & MARC Standards Office

LS/ABA/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402

Library of Congress

Washington DC 20540