Guy, just asking for some follow up on this question of Rocco's here.
Mainly the "when should we expect payment" part.  I've had an unfortunately
very difficult time over the last few months now getting responses from
Staceya on questions regarding outstanding payments, which has been
especially difficult for us in Wisconsin, given that we're an all-volunteer
State Center with literally no other income, at this point.  Please reply
here, when you're able.  In the meantime, I'll link you into the most
recent thread of dialogue between Staceya and me (well.....I guess it's not
dialogue since I haven't gotten any responses yet) so that you can
hopefully move that process forward.  We really need it in Wisconsin.  For
all I know, maybe somehow my e-mails to her are getting lost, so hopefully
copying you into that will resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Nick, Wisconsin Center for the Book

--
Nick Demske