I've been off email for a few days so am trying to catch up.  Where did the
postcard idea come from?

We're not planning to do that.  We've found that kids love wearing stickers
and so our plan was to create stickers of the book jacket for them and to
have some info for parents/teachers to take away.

That said, I will plan to put this on a postcard if what we are saying is
that there is a shared design for the Great Reads project that we are
particularizing for our state/commonwealth/territory/district.

Please can someone clarify?

thx

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director