From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 4:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External: Re: Test

Ricardo,

I deleted the original but rec'd it.  I had no idea we were going to be replying to confirm.

If we are testing this listserv, I would like to request that we set it up differently so that a reply is just to the sender and a "Reply All" goes out to the sender and to the list.  Any chance of reconfiguring in that way?

Cheers, Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book