Ricardo,

I deleted the original as well. My apologies.

If possible, Sharon’s idea is a good one.

Bonnie Matheis

Coordinator, Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois State Library

Gwendolyn Brooks Building

300 South Second Street

Springfield, Illinois 62701

Office: 217-558-2065

Fax: 217-782-1877

*NEW email address: [log in to unmask]gov

Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian

https://cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/center_for_the_book