OK—thanks. I don’t need any more confirmations. It seems the Exhibit Pack with all the details re the POS has not transmitted. I will find out why and resend.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kathy Galvin
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parade of the States materials

WI received the overall exhibit floor plan and the Parade of States floor plan.

Did not receive POS festival details.

Kathy Galvin

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:16 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
All—I seem to be having trouble sending the info with attachments for the Parade of the States.

Could you please tell me, yes or no, did you receive the emails with attachments?

Thanks,
Guy