I’m in the same boat as North Carolina.  Got the attachments but not the email referencing them.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caitlin Patton Stanley
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parade of the States materials

CAUTION: This email originated from an outside source. Do not click links or open attachments unless you know they are safe.
Hi Guy,

I received an email with attachments, but not the prior email referenced which I assume had information the POS festival details?

Caitlin Patton Stanley
Program and Grants Manager
North Carolina Humanities Council
320 East 9th Street, Suite 414 | Charlotte, NC 28202
704-687-1521 (direct) | 704-687-1520 (main)
704-687-1550 (fax) | www.nchumanities.org<http://www.nchumanities.org/>
If you would like to book a phone consultation about your grant proposal please click here to schedule.<https://cpattonstanley.youcanbook.me/>