Thanks. I will get this fixed.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Avoid reply all please? Re: Parade of the States materials

Kim I'm glad you asked about how to avoid the barrage of replies.

If you look at the header of any email message coming.over the transom  you can always find the sender's email. In GMail, you just click a down arrow to open up the full header.

 I replied to Guy only about this issue by copying his email and then pasting it in to the address of.my reply and then.deleting the address of the listserv.  If we could all take that extra 10 seconds our inboxes would be so much happier!

Have to say that back in the day when NC managed the listserv it defaulted to replying only to sender and not to the list.  I am.sure this is a simple setting that could be changed, but meanwhile just taking the step above will help us all out.

Cheers,

Sharon