Hello Everyone,

Alabama will not participate in the Letters About Literature program next year.  I am retiring July 31 and the new director, Michael Pearce, will fill my role beginning August 1.  Because of this transition, we will opt out this coming year.

However, I will attend the National Book Festival as a “volunteer” this year!  Stop by our booth and say hello and goodbye.  I have enjoyed working with everyone and will miss my work with the Alabama Center for the Book tremendously.

I wish everyone the best in your plans for next year!

Donna

Donna B. Adcock

Director, Public Relations, University Libraries

The University of Alabama
201D Gorgas Library
Box 870266
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Phone 205-348-1416
| Fax 205-348-8833
 https://www.lib.ua.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="The University of Alabama">