All,

We don’t have a postcard about literary heritage (great goal). We do a bookmark and a ½ sheet highlighting our Great Read (I’ll attach those examples) with Texas books on the back.

Sharon, I love your sticker idea. We are going to do “Lone Star Reader” gold star stickers this year again.

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

Nominations are open until Sept. 1 for our $2,000 Texas Center for the Book Literacy Award.

logos-cftb-tslac

Currently reading: The Boy, the Boat, and the Beast By Samantha M. Clark