Yes for Colorado

--

*Josephine Jones* | Director of Programs & Center for the Book | Colorado
Humanities

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111
p 303 894 7951 x15   |  f 303 864 9361

<https://twitter.com/cohumanities?lang=en>
<https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Humanities-Center-for-the-Book-121288547908926/>

*Join us August 5-9 for **High Plains Chautauqua
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/high-plains-chautauqua/>*

Living history presentations in Greeley feature audience favorites from the
past two decades of the free festival!

*August 13, 6 p.m. *Meet *Smokelore* author Jim Auchmutey, hosted by "Soul
Food Scholar" Adrian Miller at the Cheluna Brewing Company, in the Stanley
Marketplace, 2501 Dallas Street, Unit 148, Aurora, CO 80010. $20 food
tickets or learn more online <https://coloradohumanities.org/store/>.
Proceeds benefit Colorado Humanities.