Join us August 5-9 for High Plains Chautauqua

Living history presentations in Greeley feature audience favorites from the past two decades of the free festival!

August 13, 6 p.m. Meet Smokelore author Jim Auchmutey, hosted by "Soul Food Scholar" Adrian Miller at the Cheluna Brewing Company, in the Stanley Marketplace, 2501 Dallas Street, Unit 148, Aurora, CO 80010. $20 food tickets or learn more online. Proceeds benefit Colorado Humanities.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:27 AM Mosser, Shari E. Sandwick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’m in the same boat as North Carolina.  Got the attachments but not the email referencing them.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caitlin Patton Stanley
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parade of the States materials

CAUTION: This email originated from an outside source. Do not click links or open attachments unless you know they are safe.

Hi Guy,

I received an email with attachments, but not the prior email referenced which I assume had information the POS festival details?

Caitlin Patton Stanley

Program and Grants Manager

North Carolina Humanities Council

320 East 9th Street, Suite 414 | Charlotte, NC 28202

704-687-1521 (direct) | 704-687-1520 (main)

704-687-1550 (fax) | www.nchumanities.org

If you would like to book a phone consultation about your grant proposal please click here to schedule.