All—I have just sent the Exhibitor Kit for the Parade of the States using the new listserv address  [log in to unmask]

If you did not receive the email with the exhibitor kit, please let me ([log in to unmask]) and Ricardo ([log in to unmask]) know and we will add you to the new listserv. If you know of someone who needs this info but is not on the Center for the Book listserv, please send us those email addresses.

If you are not participating in the POS, there is no need to respond.

This will be the only email regarding this, so please respond as soon as you can if you need POS info and did not receive the prior email with the exhibitor kit.

Thanks,

Guy