All-

The NBF meeting on Aug. 30, 3:30-4:30 pm, will be in its usual spot, on the 6th floor of the Madison Building, in the room adjacent to the Montpelier Room, which is where the reception to follow will be held, 4:30-6.

This is really your meeting, so I think you should be able to discuss whatever you want and set your own agenda. I am willing to facilitate if you should want me to.

I am using our regular listserv because more than a dozen of you are not receiving emails via the new listserv, and we don't know why. :(

Guy Lamolinara
Center for the Book
Library of Congress

(202) 707-9217