Hi, All,

Great to see you in DC last week.

Route 1 Reads:  I'll have the artwork soon and will send to all of you.  Lisa has the web presence up and running http://Route1Reads.org.  We might talk via email about NBF presence/promotion of the program?  Each of you will receive a hi-res pdf not only of the poster but also of a "recipe card" that you can personalize on the back with whatever.

Looking forward to our convo about LAL.  I'll be carving out a bit of time from a week-long book history conference being held in Amherst, Mass, that week.  I'm not sure I shared the info (http://sharp2019.com) or the awesome promotional video for the conference (and for "the Valley")!

Check it out -- narrated by Corey Flintoff ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s-TeAeK_7A

Cheers, Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director