Quick question that others might benefit from also, Guy--when i try to
reserve the room, I see it's specified for check in Weds and check out
Monday.  I'm guessing the only days when we'll actually be doing things
specific to CFB or NBF are Friday and Saturday though, yes?  Just want to
confirm that's correct, though, before I pull the trigger on the hotel
room.  Thanks!

--
Nick Demske
Community Resources Librarian--