Quick question that others might benefit from also, Guy--when i try to reserve the room, I see it's specified for check in Weds and check out Monday.  I'm guessing the only days when we'll actually be doing things specific to CFB or NBF are Friday and Saturday though, yes?  Just want to confirm that's correct, though, before I pull the trigger on the hotel room.  Thanks!