Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas

From:  Center for the Book state centers communication
<[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alayne Hopkins
Date:  Friday, July 12, 2019 at 3:30 PM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: Letters About Literature Continuation Group

Hello all –
Here is an agenda, devised by Suzanne Walker and myself, for our discussion
on July 16. I think we’ll have time to add additional items at the end.
Thanks!
Alayne Hopkins (Minnesota CFB)

Alayne Hopkins
Assistant Director of Programs & Services
Direct: 651-366-6488
 <http://www.thefriends.org/>
When you give to The Friends <https://thefriends.org/donate/> , communities
get stronger.