Thanks for sending along!  I wanted to let you all know that I thought
better of trying to attend while at the SHARP conference, and so Ellen
Flanagan Kenny, whom some of you will have met at an NBF, is going to
represent Massachusetts on the call.  I'll forward the info along to her.

I also saw the email about an hour meeting pre NBF and wonder if those of
you attending NBF might want to meet earlier for a bit longer about plans
that won't be covered in the meeting with LOC?  I'm wondering if we might
be able to connect earlier in the day at the Convention Center after we
have set up our booths?  Or ...???

Before we book travel arrangements I thought I'd mention it...

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book