Dear Center for the Book Affiliates,

I wanted to let you all know that we had a meeting today via Zoom for states that are interested in continuing Letters About Literature in their states.

If you are interested in continuing LAL in your state, please make sure that you are listed on this Google sheet on the first tab. All future communication about LAL will be done using the list in this document.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JsTzwIXBcFwPUXJG-vIMBaVSKfMr7kngoKDyjMjSBPU/edit#gid=0

Please forward this email to the people in your state who are managing your LAL program if they are not connected to your Center for the Book or this listserv.

Thank you!

Suzanne Walker

Director - Indiana Center for the Book

Indiana Young Readers Center Librarian