Guy, just asking for some follow up on this question of Rocco's here.  Mainly the "when should we expect payment" part.  I've had an unfortunately very difficult time over the last few months now getting responses from Staceya on questions regarding outstanding payments, which has been especially difficult for us in Wisconsin, given that we're an all-volunteer State Center with literally no other income, at this point.  Please reply here, when you're able.  In the meantime, I'll link you into the most recent thread of dialogue between Staceya and me (well.....I guess it's not dialogue since I haven't gotten any responses yet) so that you can hopefully move that process forward.  We really need it in Wisconsin.  For all I know, maybe somehow my e-mails to her are getting lost, so hopefully copying you into that will resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Nick, Wisconsin Center for the Book