All-below is the info I just received re hotel rooms for the National Book Festival. The Parade of States will be open 8:30 until 5. The festival is Saturday, Aug. 31.

Please note cutoff date of Aug. 7

I am trying to set up a listserv exclusively for those attending the NBF, so that those who don't need this info don't get these emails.

Here is the hotel info:

The Library currently has a contract with the Cambria Suites the weekend of NBF. We have over 200 nights reserved for authors, CFB, PLC, etc. until August 7th. Each individual will need to reach out to Cambria with their specific requests using the link below to reserve their room. They will need a credit card to hold the reservation.

Official NBF Hotel Information:
Cambria Suites Convention Center
899 O Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20001

The cutoff date for guaranteed reservations is Wednesday, August 7th, 2019. Single or double rooms are at the same rate of $165/night + taxes/fees. Guests of the National Book Festival should use the following link to reserve rooms: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/RL51V9

They may also call the hotel reservations line directly at 202-552-5427. The reservation line is tended to Mon-Fri from 8 am to 4 pm excluding weekends and holidays.

I do not have info yet re shipping, booth numbers, etc.

Guy Lamolinara
Center for the Book
Library of Congress

(202) 707-9217