I apologize for sending my reply of a few minutes ago prematurely.  Here’s the complete reply:

I hate to make changes to the authority file just to accommodate our Alma automated authority control, but I am inclined to change the 430 on the authority record in question (no2019094239) to:

Times literary supplement (1969-  )

Anyone who recatalogs the serial for CONSER, merging the two CONSER records into one, can of course edit the title authority record to match.

Thanks,

Pete Wilson

Vanderbilt University