The LC-PCC PS to 6.27.3 provides a direction to treat compilations of expressions this way.
Identify an expression in a language different from that of the original expression by adding the name of the language in subfield $l to the authorized access point for the work.
When the original expression and one translation are in a compilation, give an analytical authorized access point for each expression. If a compilation contains the original expression and more than one translation, give analytical authorized access points for the original expression and at least one translation.

EXAMPLE

100 1#$a Macken, JoAnn Early, $d 1953-
245 10$a Mail carrier = $b El cartero / $c JoAnn Early Macken.
700 12$a Macken, JoAnn Early, $d 1953- $t Mail carrier.
700 12$a Macken, JoAnn Early, $d 1953- $t Mail carrier. $l Spanish.