LCCN  n 96004350 should be reported for deletion in favor of n 2010180191

The NAR should not be re-used for another person, even if he has the same name.

A new NAR could be created for the author of Web server technology.  He also has a dissertation record with full name and birth year (#70169259)

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library