Congratulations, Melanie! All the best to you.

Jackie

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer W. Baxmeyer
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] New Chair-Elect for the PCC Policy Committee

Hi everyone,

As this year’s Chair-Elect of the PCC Policy Committee (PoCo), it is my great pleasure to announce that Melanie Wacker (Columbia University Libraries) will serve as Chair-Elect for the next term, beginning October 1. Melanie has been an active member of PCC's Standing Committee on Training, and her leadership skills will be a significant asset to the PCC.

Please join me in congratulating Melanie!

Kind regards,

Jennifer

--

Jennifer Baxmeyer

Interim Assistant University Librarian for Metadata Services

Princeton University Library

693 Alexander Road

Princeton NJ 08540

609.258.3631