Hi Irina,

I'm looking at the preface of volume 1 of this proceedings (GSP 314) and I see:

"Recognizing the significant role that case histories play in the geotechnical engineering profession, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) has decided to continue the tradition of this long-standing conference series by merging this conference into its annual Geo-Institute Congress. The result is Geo-Congress 2019: The Eighth International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, which was held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 24-27, 2019."

So we have a true and apparently permanent merger of these two events. As ungainly as it would seem, I think the AP of this new hybrid should probably be:

111 Geo-Congress: the International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering (8th : 2019 : Philadelphia, Penn.)
411 Geo-Congress (2019 : Philadelphia, Penn.)

411 International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering (8th : 2019 : Philadelphia, Penn.)

As for the "collective" NARs (no2013050113 and n  86817216 ) you are under no obligation to do anything, but you could tie the matter up by creating a new "collective" heading for the congresses as a whole, and linking to it from the existing records with 511s, e.g.

111 2x $a Geo-Congress

511 2x $a Geo-Congress: the International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering $w r $i successor

670 xx $a GEO-CONGRESS 2019, c2019: v. 1 pref. (merged to form Geo-Congress 2019: The Eighth International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering)

--Ben