Music Reference Services Quarterly (MRSQ), is seeking a new electronic resources review editor. Responsibilities include:
· maintaining awareness of current electronic resources in music
· identifying reviewers and soliciting authors for Digital Project Updates
· locating electronic resources and assigning them to reviewers
· providing reviewing guidance to electronic resource reviewers
· editing the electronic resource reviews
· submitting the edited reviews and review forms to Taylor & Francis
· final review proofreading
The electronic resources review editor reports to the co-editors of MRSQ. Music background is required, however, you needn’t currently work in a music library setting. Some editorial experience is desirable but not required. MRSQ maintains a list of current electronic resource reviewers and the electronic resource editor has full support of the editorial board members as well as the rest of the editorial team.
MRSQ is a peer-reviewed journal that supports zero-embargo Green Open Access (OA) and author copyright retention: https://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/publishing-open-access/zero-embargo-green-open-access/
Interested applicants should send a short letter of interest and a copy of their CV to editors: Ana Dubnjakovic ([log in to unmask]) and Rachel Scott ([log in to unmask]). Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Rachel E. Scott | she / her / hers
ILS Librarian | Associate Professor, University Libraries
Interim Coordinator | Cataloging, Collection Management, & Systems
Co-editor-in-chief | Music Reference Services Quarterly